Our loyal clients and dedicated employees showed resiliency, flexibility and perseverance through lockdowns and uncertainty. We are very proud and grateful to them for our net performance improvement.
- Make real-time transfers between your own accounts, day and night.
- Make payments – locally or internationally - to any beneficiary and immediately see the payment in your transactions overview after execution.
- View, download and/or email a PDF cyber receipt of executed and scheduled payments.
- Create your own beneficiaries and templates with the option to pre-authorize the templates for easy and quick payment.
- On the go? Increase your available credit card balance and top-up your mobile phone in real-time.
- View the audit trail of all activity on your Online and Mobile Banking account, see current exchange rates and secure mail from the bank.
- Use our app’s ATM Locator to find a service point nearest to you. All MCB Group ATMs & branches on Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and BES islands.
- Create balance and transaction alerts and have them delivered to your secure mail inbox, email address or receive them as a push notification.
- Add widgets to see your account balances and upcoming payments without the need of logging in to the Mobile Banking app, or create a Quick Access Template for easy access to frequently used payments.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
Start using our iOS app immediately – all you need is your Online Banking username, password and e-Pass. Register your mobile device in the app and enable RememberMe and Quick Login via Face ID, Touch ID or 5-digit PIN.
Use the mobile friendly Self-Service Portal to reset your password, report your e-Pass lost or stolen and more.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
WIB Mobile uses a secured connection and Multi Factor Authentication.
Your personal information remains private and is always protected.
WIB Mobile gives you access to WIB accounts held in St. Maarten.
CMB, MCB Bonaire and MCB Curaçao account holders, please check out our other apps.
Available in English, Dutch, Papiamentu and Spanish
After 15 years the e-Pass is going with a well-deserved pension and access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking will change to a smart and digital solution called e-Code. e-Code will be introduced with the next Mobile Banking app update and is automatically activated when logging into the updated app for the first time. e-Code is even more secure and convenient than the e-Pass. As this is a digital solution there is no need to pick it up at a branch, or to carry it in your wallet. It will be part of the Mobile Banking app and is available via the app.